We believe in developing lifelong values, learning and skills that will set up our students for success in life.
Being Christ centred through Marist eyes, we will provide quality Catholic education to equip our students with opportunities in reaching their best.
- Through Faith, we’ll provide Mission
- Through Learning, we’ll provide Achievement
- Through Wellbeing, we’ll provide Growth.
Our Vision and Mission are underpinned by our values of Compassion, Courage and Commitment
- Through Compassion, we will look out for each other
- Through Courage, we’ll stand up for what is right
- Through Commitment, we’ll live out our Five Marist Pillars of: Family Spirit; Presence; Love of Work; Simplicity and; In the way of Mary.
Empowered with a Catholic world view, our students will, 'Fortior Ito', go forth with strength, to live and work confidently, effectively and wisely in a complex and ever-changing world.